Rhino Shield of Missouri & Kansas
Learn More About the Rhino Shield Company and Ceramic Coatings
A Closer Look at the Benefits of Rhino Shield
We know what you're thinking: paint is paint. There's no difference when it comes to what sort of coating your choose for your home's exterior, at least that's the assumption plenty of homeowners make.
The truth is, Rhino Shield is so much more than paint. It provides so many benefits that regular acrylic paints can't live up to. That's what makes it so desirable for homeowners who want to protect their home and increase its value.
Just what are these benefits? We've listed them here for you, so you can see all the value you get from this amazing home exterior coating:
- Lower energy bills: Rhino Shield helps lower thermal conductivity, so you use less power on your heating and air conditioning
- Long-lasting: The strong chemical nature of this ceramic coating makes it last for a full 25 years without having to be repainted, saving you money in the long run versus painting every few years
- Protects and insulates your home: Not only does it insulate your home, but it's tough, thick layers helps prevent everyday damage to your home
- Increases home value: Investing in your home's exterior has been shown to increase it's resale value, and Rhino Shield does exactly that
- Adds beauty to any building: With 1,500 colors to choose from, you can find the perfect shade of Rhino Shield to match your particular style, plus it ups the aesthetic value of your home
- Eco-friendly: It's low in VOCs, meaning's it's safer for your family and contains environmentally friendly components; plus, painting less frequently means saving the environment through lower manufacturing costs
It's all these factors that really separate Rhino Shield from the everyday paint you find at the store. Rhino Shield can bring the protection and value of this amazing ceramic coating to your home, so give us a call today. Visit our Benefits page for a graphical presentation of the benefits of using Rhino Shield to each area of your home.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments