Some of us absolutely love doing mini-projects around the house, no matter what the time of year. Besides the usual upgrades you can do in various rooms, have you given any thought to giving the exterior of your home a nice new makeover? That's where Rhino Shield comes in...
There are all sorts of house paint and coatings to choose from for the outside of your house, so how do you make that final executive decision?
If you're still up in the air about what best exterior paint to use for the outside of your house, here are a few reasons why Rhino Shield will not only save you a lot of time but a potential boatload of money as well:
- Resists Mold & Mildew Growth -- Reducing mold & mildew can cut down on other costly repairs as well as possible health risks
- Reduces thermal conductivity -- This keeps temperatures in your home more static, this reducing energy bills and saving you money in the long run.
- Salt Tolerance -- this is very beneficial for those who live near coastal areas
- BASF Tested and Verified -- Rhino Shield showed no signs of aging after a test conducted by BASF
- Waterproof -- Like its resistance to mold, being waterproof can also help with preventing other costly projects due to water damage.
Deciding to repaint the outside of your home is always a daunting task, no matter what the size of the home. You want to choose a product that not only has a longer lifespan, but has features in place to save you some money in the meantime.
For more information and a no-obligation estimate, call (877) 257-4466 today!